Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Stay at home mama trying to lose weight, Emily Gordon


Stay at home mama trying to lose weight

I have been a stay at home mom for 5 years.  I worked for 6 months, didnt enjoy the field I was in, so I decided to be a SAHM.  It has its rewards and its downs.  I love that I can pretty much be with my daughter at all times, except when she is at school.  But, sometimes it gets depressing. I starting resenting my husband for being able to go OUT of the house to work.  I felt like I had nothing to do, which is NOT the case when you are SAHM.  We are always busy! But, I needed someting for me.  I needed to feel accomplished, I needed to have goals.  I wanted to wake up and feel like I had "work" to get done....deadlines to meet. So, I thought about selling Pampered chef, babysitting (haha) and medical transcripting.  But, I never went through with it.  I wasn't a pampered chef customer, I didnt want to watch other people children and I didnt want to even think about going back to school.  Thats where #Beachbody came into the picture.  I was doing #insanity and #brazilianbuttlift. I was added to a facebook page by my coach.  I started seeing coaches post how happy and fabulous their lives are.  They talked about how Beachbody has changed their lives....how they have helped so many people accomplish their fitness goals. It was around christmas...I had just ordered  my #T-25 or my hubby did:) when I thought " Why not me"? why shouldnt I be a coach.  I had already completed two programs, I was on my third.  I was learning how to eat healthy, people were asking me how I lost weight? HUMMM..so, I signed up to be a coach:) I am still learning how to be healthy and exercise, and at the same  I have the privalage of helping others...I have a purpose:0) I have changed for the better since I have been a coach.  It shows in my personality, my parenting and my self-esteem:) I love being the super mom...but I am a better super mom because of my new purpose in life:)
http://emilygordon0783.blogspot.com/2014/03/stay-at-home-mama-trying-to-lose-weight.html

A perfect example of making something work the way you want or need it to work! I am a writer and a stay at home momma, so there is much to do! Busy housework chores along with short story ideas that need scribbling down. We all have different ways to go about the same role in society. I love her drive to new things and figure out which hat she wants to wear that fits her best! :) #findyourcalling #stayathomemom -S.M. Bjarnson 

No comments:

Post a Comment