Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Introvert Awakening Part 1, S.M. Bjarnson

"I awake and find that I have become an introvert. There are days when I wish for nothing more than to close my eyes and envision a blank canvas, an empty world filled with quiet pleasure. Days I awake and want nothing more than to steer opposite to the words I write and the sentences I have to read. I’ve become silent and mute to the surrounding chaos dwindling the atmosphere around my beckoning body. There are words that cannot be said. Feelings that cannot be spared in worry of frustration or unwanted danger. I struggle to find the truth in my words, because I look upon them and feel as a con. Spelling gets to me in a way I thought unreasonable to comment on. It wasn’t the letters that I had forgotten or the pattern they marched in, it was the fact they seemed unfamiliar to me like I had not made their acquaintance before in my life time. Like playing with strangers you are at a loss for connection because you know not their moral tendencies." -S.M.B 
 
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=-ZHrXy8ALh4S0M&tbnid=5EivX1Abdw9tAM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fminimuff007.deviantart.com%2Fart%2FOn-sleepless-roads-the-sleepless-go-352188688&ei=l8qMU5C1FYqgogTixICoAw&bvm=bv.68191837,d.cGU&psig=AFQjCNF04C7dJKFpNzUAsTCSgQTZAEcjmg&ust=1401822173020800

No comments:

Post a Comment