Saturday, June 7, 2014

Sneak Peek 11: The Circus in Me, S.M. Bjarnson

“My name and place are of no concern to you or the board members, you suppose I should confess my wills too. I am pure in thought and mind. My reputation or report does not fall into your hands. I send all undignified claims to God. You sir, my brother, elder, Ashlee’s padre, claim whatever name fits you best. Are in dire need of editing your remarks on the obligation others have to confide in you, for we are both made from His Divinity.”“No need to raise your tone, young lady. Do realize though physically we are made from similar materials, in spirit quite the opposite of ingredients. I will always float higher.”“You're confessing to me that I am below you as a human? Because you stand behind a desk and have Bishop in front of a calling? Does that make sense? Orate to me that I am lesser in God’s eyes because of a position?” Stricken with benevolent words, all of us equals.“Who are you to question Him?” Standing abruptly slamming down the mug of warm water.“Who are you not to question?” My spoken word soft and confident.

-S.M. BJARNSON

(Today is also my birthday! I wish I was in Las Vegas!) Yay :)  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment