Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Introvert Awakening Part 4, S.M. Bjarnson

"Shall I mourn the falsified information of death or the truth of living a life worth the value of humanity? Do you ever find yourself awoken and there is an absence of a thought pattern? No wandering images of how your day must go, there is no backwards pointers of what has to be done today. My days begin and end this way. Thoughts that come to me are not my own, feelings dwindling up inside my heart and throat are not those from my persona, they are reflections of others versions of emotional throw up. That is how it feels to me, like people walk by and throw up their indecent lives all over my brand new white dress. Figuratively speaking of course. There are disadvantages to this skill/gift, the fluent language of music eludes the eardrums collecting tones in my brain waves." S.M.B


 

No comments:

Post a Comment