Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sneak Peek, The Tangled Tears 2nd Edition, S.M. Bjarnson

Why are we the way we are?Why do we consistently, think that we have to fight everyone on everything?Why as I stare out this window tonight, do I feel the hate growing strong inside me?Will things ever be the same?Will I ever feel love, actual love?
Shouldn't life be better?
Shouldn't I be able to move on through this pain?I don't know why I am here and she is not...She was everything I couldn't be, everything I needed to be, but didn't have the power to become.The world could have managed my loss.Sorrow still shouted out for her.I am nothing of that sort.
I am only an unfamiliar face in a crowd.A finger print in society's records.An empty soul, among the fulfillers.I am that beautiful face you pass by, because you noticed my sister standing on my side.I am nothing special.I do not even compare to you.You have friends; you have love and excitement.I walk in the wind. If I could stand in the wind for hours I would. Wishing, hoping, and waiting for it to lift me up into an embrace.Taking me away from sorrows and troubling times.As it waves goodbye, gently caressing my soft face.Leaving me abandoned once again, by an emotionless thing.I miss you, I whisper to the empty air, watching my words blow away.
How do I stop this torturing war, this undying battle?I want it to end.
I want this to end.I don't want to be.  Why didn't you take me?
S.M. Bjarnson


!!!!REMEMBER THE CIRCUS IN ME IS FREE ONLY ONE DAY, TODAY!!!! MAY 17TH!!! !!!SO GO CLICK AND BUY ITS EASY AS MAKING SWEET CHERRY PIE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment