Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Raindrop Drizzled, S.M. Bjarnson

Raindrop Drizzle 


Dark skies transformed over my happy persona cast down visions of a better world. I watched as the storm stomped over the rocky mountain range. Damages only done in secrecy.  Seagulls seeking shelter underneath abandoned beach lounge chairs. Catapulting bullets coming down trying to misshape the Pacific Ocean waves only in momentary dips.
Change was in the air, more than the season of winter melted away to the warmth of Spring. It was different like a n accident waiting to happen. There in my gut I knew. The pulse I promised to believe was real, living inside me. 
Birds chirp at the worms blossoming from beneath the crust of Mother Earth. Upper bosom positioned over the metal guard railing. The  boardwalk nearly empty, stragglers search for cover ups and surfers try to find it in them to call it quits for the rambunctious day. 


S.M. Bjarnson

No comments:

Post a Comment