Saturday, May 31, 2014

Sneak Peek 3: The Tangled Tears 2nd Edition, S.M. Bjarnson

Sneak Peek 3 of The Tangled Tears 2nd Edition
S.M. Bjarnson

“Please trust me, AJ.” He gave out his hand and I looked at it dismayingly. Blanket placed in his hand instead of a warm motion.“I don’t think its trust you need, Jenks.” The heat turns up. Peering out the windshield onto the busy road. Insults aimed at a welcoming gesture, along with the man who stood behind it. I ached to know that affection. I wanted to reach out and touch him. My thoughts led back to one thing; would he be worth losing?       “Now how did you really find me Jenks? We both know my father did no search or rescue for reasons we both are clear of.” I hesitated on my words. I kept distance not caring anymore.
       “I remember some of the stories you use to tell in middle school about Winter and you. There was always one I heard most overall; the summer cottage in the park.” His eyes playing mismatch with mine.
S.M. Bjarnson

No comments:

Post a Comment