Monday, April 14, 2014

My Life's Purpose is... by, S.M. Bjarnson

Let's being this Monday morning with a quote followed by instructions for an activity!
Your purpose is to know who you are, what gets you excited; I might even say that your purpose is to remember why you are here. We are here to learn, to grow, and express ourselves. I have a gift and contributions to make as well. Passion, comes from living your life on purpose. - Marcia Wieder
 You have read the quote and now you are thinking what in fact is my life's purpose? Am I a reader, a writer, a teacher? Any and all things you wish to be you have the right to become. I have decided in the days of my livelihood that I wish to obtain multiple certifications, as well as being known as a best-selling author. We all have little quirks and secret pleasures why not indulge in them you would your prominent career choice. You are accountable in life and if you are not happy doing what you perform daily than who is to blame for the sorrow and misadventure?

Dwell on this: My Life's Purpose is....?


S.M. Bjarnson

No comments:

Post a Comment