Sunday, March 9, 2014

Be a Author Today! S.M. Bjarnson

Today I'm going to write like I have never done before.
Awaken my soul it is ready to explore and endure.
Words will be filtered and my wish to become with be known.
My chances of survival rely merely on that of what I hope to scribble.
You are sure of yourself, the story line spectacular.
You deserve this win.
Wanting nothing more than to become and be known.
Sentences begin to come at you in all directions.
Pausing the chaos you organize the thoughts.
Your a performer for those in the imagination field.
The writer inside you tells a story not one could hope to write.
I am brilliance. I am the beauty in reading and writing.
There are such times when I doubt my plot, doubt my livelihood of being just an imaginary believer.
Am I worthy of the AUTHOR title?
Is it mine and do I necessarily belong to it?
Fears fade away and there is always that warm feeling reminding me that I am more than worthy, that this is my chosen destiny, that this is my birthright.
Words are printed onto pages but first written wildly upon my soul.
I emerge from the blessed waters of renewal.
Today, is a new day.
Live on.


S.M. Bjarnson



No comments:

Post a Comment