Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Morning Cocoa

The morning was brisk. Next door neighbors making a commotion about finances and lack there of. They ruled the block with their awful stares.
We had become inferior in this couple's eyes. 

We were if not put aside as someone else's idea of fortune. 

We had the funds but not the manner, the polite expression, but neglecting the whispers of back stabing.
I was aware I came across as ordinary. 

I splashed when pushed off limits. There was a point one is not allowed to return from.

 Beyond that you were succumbed to no doubt, nor the knowledge of power or intellect.

Our circumference of attitude towards these individuals, are as followed; firstly we ignore the bajesusers out of them, second and most important we dominate them by ruling the PTA meetings.

 They scream out numbers on bills as I quietly sip my hot cocoa and stare carelessly into another world, that I don't seem to understand.

I shrug and wash the growing worry upon my face, their solutions are not my problems and via versus.

 I let out a sigh because I find out within myself is where the universe really begins.

http://www.hsd3.org/HighSchool/Teachers/MATTIXS/Mattix%20homepage/studentwork/MarieFeldmannWebPage/Assets/hot3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment