Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Remember the 13th year!!!

Can you tell me the truth about the New Year?

How it came to life as you put the others to rest.

Did you take a breath? Did you speak more to the ones you loved? I loved.

Were the moments memorable, did they ache in your soul for the longing to be kept in replay?

I lead a life one would glimpse at and not think twice about. I am merely a young author, a story teller by destiny. The marks upon my corpse will one day read that I was alive. I am a human being believing in tomorrow.

Did you speak softly or shout to the rooftops?

Are you making the appearance one wishes to impress on another?

We are effected by the means of our own harmony.

I am wandering around aimlessly; I am aware.

We are all strong, courageous in the time of weakness, in the time of danger.

We in these experiences get to experience freedom, because we are free.

Are we not?

Take time to realize that we will be immortal only to those who believe in us.

Happy New Year!!!

And, as always, "Let Literature Heal you!"


-S.M. Bjarnson

01/01/14




No comments:

Post a Comment