Monday, November 25, 2013

I'll tell you the Truth

I'll tell you the truth if you whisper the secret I've been longing to hear. Devouring the knowledge of cutting it dear. I wanted this moment I considered a notion the type of person that runs from fire but not from flame, I loved you today as you walked my way as you ran your fingers across my path. In the heat of a second the world had changed and I was alone in the snow one day. Do you recall the temptation of us all? Will it end how evidently the world suppose to end? In brimstone and destruction, leaving notes of creation.

Tell me I was wrong about the whole thing and suddenly just suddenly they remove the ties of time and the heroes from their story lines how dare we manage or manipulate the wrong and right from our lives! Bad. Did we honestly need more to crave and opposite of good or great or wonderful. Bad, a three letter word leading us no where but down. Bad spelled backwards is called dab. Dab away the insecurities that bad has left on us and we leave the image of it on the word.


No comments:

Post a Comment