Sunday, October 6, 2013

Gettting There is Half the Challenge!

Getting There is Half the Challenge.

I've made plenty of mistakes in my career, being a self-published author does have it's trials. You think your getting somewhere and some hope tries to bring itself up into your life and then BAM! Shut down by yet another, publisher, reviewer, critic.

You will never make everyone happy. You need to understand this and you need to understand that everyday we all have our downfalls, some more than others. It shouldn't limit us our ability to rise and walk. We are merely human beings trying to rush at the world as Superheroes. Come on haven't you ever played make believe? Well, everyday I get to play make beleive. In my journeys in my writings I am creating marvelous worlds I could honestly hope to understand. They are not the lives I live, but someone does, if not in comparision.

I am richly blessed with a wonderful family. I have great gratitude towards my fellow beings who have not had such good going lives, as I have. I understand your struggle and am faced with readers and people everyday, sharing their heartfelt stories with me. I am thankful. I am grateful and blessed. I hope one day I might change perspectives of those who have had a lost of love ones or more.

In my stories and blog posts I am here to be your friend to enrich your lives. As my imagination has enriched and sweetened my beliefs on the world. There will always be a negative to a postive a right to every wrong, depending how you look at it, or which side of the fence you choose to sit on. Challenges will come and they will most certainly go! Do all you can because one day the paycheck or promotion will come your way! In the wonderous words of a very cute cartoon off MEET THE ROBISONS, Keep Moving Forward!


S.M. Bjarnson

Everyday let it be Gold.




Belong to a Kingdom



No comments:

Post a Comment